ALL IN Athletics has set the following guidelines on refunds for ALL IN basketball programs.
- To request a refund, you will need to complete a refund request. The request will be reviewed and a decision will be made as to whether to move forward with the refund and the amount that will be refunded.
- Refunds for injuries/long term illness or moving out of the area will be pro-rated. All refund requests must be made within one week of doctor’s initial recommendation. All injury requests must be accompanied by a doctor’s note.
- Unfortunately, refunds will not be issued due to the following reasons:
- Dissatisfaction with travel/league team assignment
- Dissatisfaction with tournament location
- Scheduling/friendship request not honored
- Refunds that are approved will be issued as a System Credit.
- A full or partial System Credit will be placed onto your ALL IN account and will allow those funds to be used for future programs payments.
- In special circumstances, a cash or credit refund will be issued. If a full or partial refund is issued, it will be issued in one of two ways:
- Credit Card Return – If a member paid for the registration in question using a credit card, the refunded amount will be issued to the credit card.
- Check – If the member paid for the registration in question using a check or cash, a refund check will be sent to your mailing address.
- Refunds can only be requested by members listed on the child’s account. Credit card returns will only go back on the card originally used to pay for the program. Checks will only be sent to the address listed on the account.
All approved cash or credit refunds will be paid by check or directly to your credit card within 30 days of the refund request. Refund requests will only be accepted in writing by email to the address indicated below.
Refund requests must include:
- Player Name and address
- Parent and/or family name, address, phone number and email (if available)
- Program that you are requesting a refund for
- Reason for refund request
- Refund request date
Email Refund Requests to Madie Kaelber at email@example.com.