ALL IN Digital Membership
Governor Pritzker recently announced that schools will remain closed for the rest of the school year and the stay-at-home order has been extended through at least May 30th.
We have extended and expanded our digital membership to continue through the end of the school year!
Please note, we will be offering several free resources to ALL IN families, regardless of whether or not you register for the digital membership. Those links can be found in the new schedule below.
Based on parent feedback regarding April's classes/membership, we have added the following programs for May:
- High school only skills classes
- More shooting/scoring classes
- FREE College recruiting classes
- FREE Nutrition information classes provided by Kim Blum from https://feednutrition.com/
- FREE Injury prevention and rehab classes by Dahlia Fahmy from https://sportsandortho.net/
REGISTER NOW - $250 for Unlimited Training (May 1st through June 7th)
To register for individual classes, please click the appropriate links below.
If you have made a payment for the spring season already, please email Billy or Matt to use your credit towards the Digital Membership.
Weekly Zoom Workouts
Each week, our top Trainers and Directors will run workouts everyday through Zoom video conferences. Zoom is a free video conferencing app that can be accessed on a computer, tablet/iPad or smartphone. If you do not have the app yet, it can be installed at Zoom.us on your computer or by searching for Zoom in the App Store on your digital device. We will send out more instructions to get started once you have joined the digital membership.
The Zoom conferences will be private and only accessible by players that purchase the membership. The basketball/conditioning workouts will be 45-60 minutes in length and motivation/nutrition sessions will be 30-45 minutes. Sessions will be as comprehensive as possible.
We experienced great success with our April programming and have created a second session that will run from May 1st through June 7th.
Digital Membership Parent Testimonials
- "This has been so great that she has been able to work on her ball handling skills. Also to have something at a set time each day gives us some purpose! We are so grateful that you started this virtual program!"
- "All correspondence has been very organized and very thorough. So many opportunities for everyone to connect. We are very impressed with how you have navigated these unknown waters. Very impressed."
- "We are pleased that AIA is offering digital support. Their teams are such a big part of our kids’ lives that without the training and connection with AIA, there is a big hole in their routine and support system."
- "It's been terrific, exactly what we were hoping for during this unusual time. Coach Thomas is a great teacher and motivator, has a great way of interacting with the kids. The skills being taught are spot-on for our 2nd grader and she's getting a ton out of it. Great use of 45 minutes twice a week."
- "Satisfied with the digital membership as it is much needed to keep the players conditioned as well as improving their skills. The nutritional classes and other resources offered is great."
- "Offering the program is of great assistance and getting our student to be motivated to workout."
The schedule for May 1st through June 7th is listed below for your convenience. All programs are open to players of all ages unless otherwise noted. The main goal of our sessions will be to provide players with instruction and the opportunity for development, even if they do not have access to a basketball hoop at home.
All workouts will be recorded and the links will be available for members afterward to complete at the convenience of parents and players if you miss the live session.
- Mondays (5/4, 5/11, 5/18, 5/25, 6/1)
- 4:30pm - Mobility & Motivation with Brent Mason (all ages)
- 6:00pm - Basketball Skills Training with Kristin Ison (all ages)
- Tuesdays (5/5, 5/12, 5/19, 5/26, 6/2)
- 3:00pm - Performance Training with Brent Mason (all ages)
- 4:00pm - Intense Single & Double Ball Handling with Kahleaf Russell (all ages)
- 5:30pm - Basketball Fundamentals with Donnell Thomas (for 2nd-4th grade only
- 7:00pm - Ball Handling and Speed, Agility & Quickness with David Kay (for advanced 8th-12th grade only)
- Wednesdays (5/6, 5/13, 5/20, 5/27, 6/3)
- 3:00pm - Injury Prevention & Sports Performance with Sports and Ortho Physical Therapy (open to parents & players)
- 4:30pm - Game Time Basketball Training with Matt Yarc (all ages)
- Thursdays (5/7, 5/14, 5/21, 5/28, 6/4)
- 3:00pm - Nutrition with FEED Nutrition (open to parents & players)
- 4:00pm - Shooting & Scoring with Stacey Leach (all ages - access to basketball hoop needed)
- 6:00pm - Ball Handling & Offensive Moves with Tyler Pearson (all ages)
- 7:00pm - College Recruiting Advice with Billy Welcome & Matt Truding (We invite all players and parents of players that are interested in playing college basketball to attend these sessions.)
- Fridays (5/1, 5/8, 5/15, 5/22, 5/29, 6/5)
- 5:00pm - Shooting & Scoring with Stefan Balaban (all ages - access to basketball hoop needed)
- Saturdays (5/2, 5/9, 5/16, 5/23, 5/30, 6/6)
- 11:00am - Speed & Agility with Brent Mason (all ages)
- 12:30pm - Intense Single & Double Ball Handling with Kahleaf Russell (all ages)
- 3:00pm - Complete Player Basketball Training with Bubby Lewis (all ages)
- Sundays (5/3, 5/10, 5/17, 5/24, 5/31, 6/7)
- 9:00am - Basketball Fundamentals with Donnell Thomas (for 2nd-4th grade only)
- 2:00pm - Basketball Skills Training with Duane Williams (all ages)
- 3:30pm - Advanced Ball Handling & Agility with Stephanie Kuzmanic (advanced 8th-12th grade only)
Weekly Group Check-Ins
Once a week, players will have group check-ins with their Area Director, to check-in and make sure that each player is getting the most out of the digital membership.
Zoom meeting links and the forthcoming materials will all be sent out after you register.