ALL IN Northwest practices will be held in the Northwest Suburbs, near Arlington Heights/Mount Prospect.
- Tryouts: 2nd-8th grade tryouts for the fall season will be held on 10/17 and 10/24. High school tryouts will be held mid-November. (Please scroll down to the bottom of this page to view the schedule.)
- Season Dates: The winter season runs from November 9th through February 20th.
- Ages (2020-2021 School Grade): 2nd-12th grade boys & 4th-12th grade girls
- Teams: We will have multiple teams at each grade this fall.
- Practices: Players will participate in two team practices each week Monday-Friday (between 4:00pm-9:00pm) and/or Saturday-Sunday (between 8:00am-9:00pm). Exact practice days and times for each team will be the same each week and those days/times will be determined when teams are posted. We collect potential weeknight conflicts from families before and during the tryout process and do our best to create a schedule that works best for all players on each particular team.
- Games/Scrimmages: The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) changed the risk level of basketball from medium to high risk for their winter guidelines. According to the guidelines, high risk sports should only participate in "Level 1" activities this winter, which include non-contact team practices and no intra-team scrimmages or competitive play. We are not sure what sparked this change but we are doing our due diligence to determine the safest path forward for our winter teams. The game/scrimmage schedule is TBD and will be released for each team after we determine what we are able to do. Scrimmages/games will begin on 1/9 at the earliest. If we deem it safe to schedule scrimmages/games for winter teams, our goal would be to have each team participate in a minimum of 18 scrimmages and/or games.